Terms and Conditions Adventscalendar
1. The competition is run by EAT.ch GmbH, Werdstrasse 21, CH – 8004 Zürich (hereinafter “EAT.ch”).
2. To enter this competition you must submit the entry forms for each day available at www.eat.ch/page/adventskalender. Entry to the competition is free, no purchase is required.
3. The overall competition will run from 1st December 2018 00.01 am until 24th December 2018 23.59. Per day and door you can register for the specific price from 00.01 o'clock to 23.59 o'clock. Entries received later, even if only because of technical delays, will not be counted.
4. The competition is open to individual residents of Switzerland aged 18 or over, except employees of EAT.ch and/or Just Eat.co.uk Ltd (“JUST EAT”), affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
5.The winner will be drawn at random always on the next day from all eligible entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email via the email address filled in the application form within 24 hours from the draw date. The winner has 72 hours to confirm acceptance of his prize; otherwise, EAT.ch reserves the right to redraw the prize.
6. The prizes are each day individual and described within the adventscalendar door.
7. The conditions as indicated per day and door apply to the redemption.
8. The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and EAT.ch reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
9. EAT.ch reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice in its sole discretion. Further, EAT.ch reserves the right to reject any entries that in EAT.ch’s sole discretion violate these terms and conditions, applicable laws, in case of multiple entries by individuals, entries by competition agents or clubs, robots or similar.
10. EAT.ch’s reward decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of EAT.ch’s website and services apply.
13. EAT.ch shall in no event be liable for a temporary or final lottery abort for technical or other reasons. EAT.ch shall in no event be liable for any expenses incurred in reliance upon the reward, expenses or direct or indirect damages arising out of the participation in the competition and the use of the price.
14. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.