- PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website, you may be asked to provide personal data about yourself including your name and contact details (such email address).
- We may also collect personal data about your usage of the Website and personal data about you from your voting submission and/or any e-mails or letters you send to us.
- We may collect technical personal data from your mobile device or your use of the Website through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about, your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device and/or platform settings, this personal data may be collected and used by us automatically if you use the Website through your mobile device(s) through your mobile's browser or otherwise.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data will enable us to conduct our daily business and revenue generator. It will also enable us to contact you where necessary.
- We may use your personal data to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website.
- Unless you have explicitly refused, we may use your personal data to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail (where you have provided us with each of these contact details).
- We may also share personal data with our business partners, we cooperate for the ordering of food, i.e. restaurants, processors of credit card payments, use your personal data in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc. and/or e-mail).
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the personal data that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce the Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect our rights or the rights of other third parties. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your personal data for a reasonable period or if the law requires.
- The transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via internet to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Please note that Cookies are used for the purposes described in Section 2.2 above. You may deactivate them in your Browser at any time, but if you do so, you may no longer be able to use all features, functions and content made available.
- INFORMATION AND CORRECTNESS
- You have the right to request information concerning the personal data we hold about you ("Information Request") and to ask us to make corrections to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your personal data are welcomed and should be addressed to EAT.ch, Werdstrasse 21, CH - 8004 Zurich, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAT.ch 2018. Terms and Conditions apply.