1. Where can I change my address information?
There are two possibilities: Log in to eat.ch on the computer. Then click on the upper right on your now apparent name. Now you can update your address information under "delivery address".
Alternatively, you can also edit this information shortly before the order is submitted. Fill your shopping cart, click on "Order" and then change your address information under "Delivery Details". You can also edit this information in the order overview (one step further).
2. I forgot my password
No problem. Click on "Sign in" in the top right corner. Then click on the button "Forgot your password?". Now enter your e-mail address and confirm the entry by clicking on "Reset password". We will send you an e-mail with a link to reset the password.
3. I did not receive an order confirmation by e-mail
Did the order confirmation accidentally end up in the spam/junk folder? If not you should contact us: 0848 74 99 21
4. I have not received a confirmation SMS
You only receive a confirmation SMS y at certain restaurants, not all. If you have received an order confirmation by e-mail, the order has been sent in each case successfully.
5. How can I submit a review?
About one hour after receiving the order, we will send you an e-mail in which you will find a relevant link for submitting a rating.
Alternatively you can proceed as follows: Log on to the computer on eat.ch. Then click on the upper right on your now appearing name. There you can submit a rating under "Orders & Ratings".
6. How can I change / delete my rating?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0848 74 99 21. Our support team will be glad to help you.
7. How can I redeem/activate/ use a voucher?
Fill your shopping cart as usual. Then click on "Order". When choosing a payment method, click on the desired option (the voucher can not be used for cash payments). Now the field "payment information" appears, under which you can activate/use your voucher.
8. My voucher does not work
Note that a voucher can only be redeemed for online payments. The total amount of the order must be at least 0.05.- above the voucher value. Vouchers are not cumulative. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order..
9. Can I change the payment method later?
Yes, just call us on: 0848 74 99 21. Our support team will be happy to help you
10. My order has been canceled. How can I get my money back?
Payments already made will be automatically refunded within 2-3 working days in the event of a cancellation.
11. I received something different than what I ordered
Please contact us immediately on 0848 74 99 21.
12. How can I order a voucher?
Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first and last name and your address
- Your phone number
- Whether you want to receive the voucher code by mail or e-mail
- The desired total amount of the coupon code
- The desired denomination (Codes à 10.- / 20.- / 25.- / 50.-)
The amount needs to be paid to the following account:
- Zürcher Kantonalbank
- 8010 Zürich
- SWIFT-Adr. (BIC): ZKBKCHZZ80A
- Bankenclearing-Nr (BC-Nr): 700
- Reason: voucher order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eat.ch GmbH
- Werdstrasse 21
- 8004 Zürich
- CHF Bankkonto-Nr: 1100-1572.646
- IBAN: CH24 0070 0110 0015 7264 6